Cedar Garage Doors
The Ashton TG&V (Tongue & Groove) Cedar Garage Door is a timber sectional overhead garage door with timber boards across each panel.
The Ashton TG&V Cedar Garage Door features boards joined in a ‘V’ groove fashion either horizontally or vertically. The timber is the highest quality Western Red Cedar and is attached to a 25x25mm galvanised box section welded steel frame. The width and thickness of board can be varied to suit the particular architecture of a home.
A sectional garage door is produced by hinging a number of rigid panels together. These panels move vertically in the opening, then horizontally along the ceiling guided by tracks and counterbalanced with springs.
Ashton Garage Doors recommends that all sectional doors be installed with a proven reliable automatic garage door opener.
Residential Sectional Garage Door
- "Overlap" panel profile.
- Custom sizes – doors are made to order.
- Various cedar board profiles available to suit any style.
- Welded 25x25mm galvanised box-section frame for the utmost strength.
- Western Red Cedar timber provides natural variations in colour and grain for a truly unique door.
- Western Red Cedar timber is the perfect choice for coastal environments as it is a door cladding that will never corrode.
- Heavy duty galvanised hinges.
- Wheels have ball-bearings for smoother, more durable operation.
- Springs designed to comply with requirements of Aust./NZ Standard i.e. 20,000 cycles.
- Reinforcing for wide doors.
- Bottom weather-seal helps prevent leaves and dirt from entering the garage even on slightly uneven floors.
- All Ashton Architectural Garage Doors are handmade to exacting standards to ensure each door is of premium quality.
Solid Cedar Raised Panel >>