Flat Panel Garage Doors
The Ashtons "Flat Panel" and "Flat Panel, Negative Detail" sectional garage door uses 0.95mm BMT Zinc-based steel to help ensure the resulting panel is as free from 'oil-canning' or 'rippling' as possible from a flat door.
The flat minimalist look of this style of door perfectly complements modern home architecture.
The garage door panel is created from a folded Zinc-based steel sheet with galvanised end-styles and muntins attached. The panels are either supplied in the natural looking Zincalume finish, a clean architectural finish; or the ever popular powder-coated finish with a wide range of the latest colours available to meet the ever changing colour demands in the market.
A sectional garage door is produced by hinging a number of rigid panels together. These panels move vertically in the opening, then horizontally along the ceiling, guided by tracks and counterbalanced with springs.
Residential Sectional Garage Doors
Ashton Garage Doors recommends that all sectional doors be installed with a proven reliable automatic garage door opener.
- “Tongue & Groove” panel profile.
- Custom sizes – doors are made to order.
- Zinc-based steel used in the panel construction has excellent corrosion resistant properties.
- Heavy duty galvanised hinges.
- Wheels have ball-bearings for smoother, more durable operation.
- Springs designed to comply with requirements of Aust./NZ Standard i.e. 20,000 cycles.
- Reinforcing for wide doors.
- Bottom weather-seal helps prevent leaves and dirt from entering the garage even on slightly uneven floors.
- All Ashtons Garage Doors are handmade to exacting standards to ensure each door is of premium quality.